FutureFund offers many reports about your site that can inform your long-term decisions. Analyze sales, analyze deposits, view number of orders, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Campaign Summary: The campaign summary report shows the distribution of funds to the campaigns. This report is used to get a high level view of sales for each campaign.
- Campaign Detail: The Campaign Detail report provide a detailed record for every purchase for the specified campaign.
- Cash Reconciliation Report: The registration offline payment detail report shows transactions needing payment.
- Corporate Matching Summary: The corporate matching summary report show by employer the number of requests in each workflow step along with eligible and collected amounts.
- Daily Registration Statistics: The daily registration statistics Report shows completed registrations by date and grade along with daily and grand totals.
- Donation Detail: The donation detail report shows a breakdown of donations to a single campaign by amount and grade.
- Failed Installment: The failed installment plan report shows past due installments.
- Installment Plan: The installment plan report shows orders with an active or complete installment plan.
- Leaderboard: The leaderboard report show gross sales by grade and teacher.
- Offline Payment: The offline payment detail report shows transactions needing payment.
- Payment Type: They payment type report provides a breakdown by payment type, payment method, card type, and processing errors.
- Transaction Detail: The transaction detail report shows paid payment transactions.
- Student Campaign Purchases: The student campaign purchases report shows students with purchases from campaigns.
- Unit Sale: The unit sale report shows the number of units sold with options.