Campaign Detail Report¶
The Campaign Detail report provide a detailed record for every purchase for the specified campaign.
To access the report, use one of the following methods:
- In the Admin, navigate to Store > Campaigns.
- Click the View button for the appropriate campaign.
- Click the Campaign Detail Report link in the right sidebar.
- In the Admin, navigate to Store > Reports.
- Select the Campaign Detail Report, campaign, and date range.
- Click the Generate Report button.
The report is filterable by the following fields:
- Order and transaction start date
- Order and transaction end date
The date filter is applied to the payment date of the transaction when calculating all columns except the Gross Amount which uses the order date.
The following fields are included in the report:
|Gross||The sum of the purchased items of an order. This value does not include payment information (e.g., refunds, installments, failed payments, etc) nor is it affected by canceled order items.|
|Collected||The sum of the paid transactions. This does not include refunds or canceled installment plans.|
|Refunds||The sum of the refunded transactions. This is always a negative number.|
|Net||Collected Amount - Refunded Amount - Fees = New Amount.|
The following fields are included when the report is exported:
|Order Number||The number of the order.|
|Purchaser||The first name, last name, and email of the purchaser.|
|Description||The name of the campaign.|
|Quantity||The quantity purchased.|
|Purchase Options||Selected product options, member names, notes to seller.|
|Gross Amount||The sum of the purchased items of an order. This value does not include payment information (e.g., refunds, installments, failed payments, etc) nor is it affected by canceled order items.|
|Collected Amount||The sum of the paid transactions. This does not include refunds or canceled installment plans.|
|Refunded Amount||The sum of the refunded transactions. This is always a negative number.|
|Fees||The sum of the fees for a set of transactions. This could be a negative or positive number. Transaction fees are calculated for each campaign with an accuracy ± $0.01. The transaction fee of $0.30 is distributed evenly based on the dollar amount of the items. When a refund occurs, the transaction fee is refunded when the entire amount is refunded. This can result in irregularities in how the fee is distributed to the campaign.|
|Cancelled||The amount of the order that was cancelled. Applies to installments payments.|
|Payment Method||The method of payment.|
|Delivered||Status of the delivery if the item needs fulfillment.|
|Date Ordered||The date the order was placed.|
|Order Source||Origination of the order (Admin, Store, Registration).|
|Number of Students||Number of registered students. This will be zero for unregistered purchases.|
|Student Information||First name, middle name, last name, grade, teacher, custom fields.|
|Parent Information||First name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, email, phone, alt phone, employer, custom fields.|
- This report is filterable by date when created from the report section.
- All purchases are included in this report for the specified campaign when selected from the campaign page.
- Student information is included when the 'Associate with Student' option is enabled in the campaign.
- Store orders will have student and parent information if the purchaser is registered for the current school session.
This report is exportable in the following formats:
- CSV File