Administrators can email volunteers in FutureFund. Emails can be sent to volunteers for a single position or multiple positions.
Emailing a Single Volunteer Position¶
To send an email to a single volunteer position:
- In the Admin, navigate to Volunteer > Positions.
- Click the View button.
- Click the Email Volunteers link in the right sidebar.
Emailing Multiple Positions¶
To send an email to multiple volunteer positions:
- In the Admin, navigate to Volunteer > Setup.
- Under the Messaging Services section, click on the Email Members.
- When selecting recipients, select multiple position by holding the ⌘ Command key on a Mac or Control key in Windows.
- Do not spam your users. Send relevant information based on their purchases or interests.
- Emails are sent from an unmonitored email list. Please do not instruct recipients to reply to your email.
- If a user requested to unsubscribe they will not receive future emails.