FutureFund will create and distribute membership cards for use in common wallet apps on phones (e.g., Apple Wallet) to members when memberships are sold.
Membership cards display the following information:
- Member Name
- Campaign Name (applies to multi-level membership campaigns)
- Level (applies to multi-level membership campaigns)
Membership cards are available in the Member site under the Memberships section. The option to install the membership card is only available when viewing the site in a mobile device.
Additional distribution methods will be available in a future release.
Enabling Membership Cards¶
- In the Admin, navigate to Store > Campaigns.
- In the Settings section, click on the Edit Advanced Settings button.
- In the Advanced Options section, select the Membership Card Style based on your membership.
Customizing Card Styles and Colors¶
FutureFund offers three styles of membership cards:
When the Custom style is selected, three colors can be set to brand the card:
- Background Color
- Label Color
- Text Color
Changes to the colors can be made by emailing our Support Team at email@example.com.
Back of Card¶
Additional information is located on the back of the card:
- Membership ID - Internal membership ID unique to this membership
- Organization - The name of the Fund
- School - The name of the School
- District - The name of the District
- Membership cards are only available for sales of Membership and Multi-Level Membership campaigns.
- Membership cards are available when the order is marked as paid. This happens automatically with credit card payments and manually when check orders are marked as paid.
- Membership cards are available on iPhones 6+. Android/Samsung support is coming soon.
- The bar code located on the bottom of the card is for future use.