FutureFund supports English, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese, and Chinese (Simplified). Text provided by the application (buttons, directions, forms, etc) are translated by FutureFund. Each site is responsible for translating user-supplied content (campaign names, descriptions, etc).
To manage translations:
- In the Admin, navigate to Settings > Translations
- Find the text needing translation. FutureFund provide filters to find all untranslated text by language
- Press the Translate button next to the text
The following dialog will allow translators to supply the required translations.
Changing the Default Language¶
If translations are missing, FutureFund will use the default language. In most cases this is English. The default language can be changed as follows:
- In the Admin, navigate to Settings > School Sessions
- Click the View button next to the session to change
- Click the Edit button
- Change the default language
- Click the Update School Session button
Requesting Additional Languages¶
If you need translations for an unsupported language, please email FutureFund Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request. Please note, we are not able to support right-to-left languages.