A few things to keep in mind:
- Do not spam your users. Send relevant information based on their purchases or interests.
- By default, emails are sent from an unmonitored email list. Please do not instruct recipients to reply to the email unless the
Replo-Toaddress is set. See Reply-To Email Address
- If a user requested to unsubscribe they will not receive additional emails.
FutureFund supports sending emails to the following recipients:
- Send based on purchase history: Communicate with parents based on their purchase history.
- Send based on corporate matching: Communicate with parents in the corporate matching program.
- Send based on directory access: Communicate with parents with or without access to the directory.
- Send to members: Communicate with members based on their membership level.
- Send to volunteers: Communicate with volunteers by volunteer position.
- Send to parents by grade: Communicate with parents with students in selected grades.
- Send to parents by teacher: Communicate with parents with student in selected teacher's classes.
- Send to parents on registration page: Send email to parents on the selected registration page.
- Send to all parents: Send email to all registered parents.
Email can be sent in the following sections of FutureFund in addition to the Messaging section:
Our email wizard will guide you through the process of identifying recipients, authoring your message, and sending the email.